Self esteem. Low self esteem is one of the main things that can lead one to fall into sin especially if that is the only thing that seems to bring comfort e.g. bad group of friends, being naive In an ungodly relationship.
“In sociology and psychology, self– esteem reflects a person’s overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.” ~ Wikipedia.
This thus means that for you to overcome your low self esteem, you must first realise that you need to work on your SELF. Don’t think that because you are a believer ion God through Christ Jesus that you are above self. Its important to know that both believers and unbelievers can be prone to low self esteem.
Can Self esteem be cured?
- What causes low self esteem?
- How can we get out of it; and
- What does knowing God have to do with being delivered from it.
- What could cause someone to have low self esteem?
- Is low self esteem a curse, sin or a sign that you are living outside the shadows of God.
- How do you rebound from our state of low self esteem?
You have the chance to educate us on what you believe are the causes and consequences of Lower Self esteem.
Interested in Writing about this Topic? Check out the following:
- Competition PRIZE: £70.00
- Entries Opens: 31st January, 2016
- Entries Closes: 29th February, 2016
- Voting Starts: 1st March, 2016
- Voting Ends 31st March, 2016
- Results/Winner Announced 1 April, 2016
- Location Restrictions: Open to All Geo-locations (Worldwide)
- Age restrictions: Open to People from 18 Years and Above.
Anyone below 18 Years can enter, BUT MUST submit a Consent Form signed by a Parent/Guardian.
Please see the following Links: Essay Competition Rules.
Ready to chose?
Fill this form >> Competition Form