Regrets are common in lives. A lot of us have made mistakes we wish we could take back or have encountered things we wish we never did.
Have you ever done anything that has triggered regrets in your life? How did you manage the regrets? Did you allow yourself to be swallowed by your regrets?
How do you handle Regrets?
How would you encourage or discourage someone to handle their regrets?
If Jesus was to be back on Earth and walk in our midst, how do you think that Jesus come into your regrets and what are the steps do you think He would have given you to sort it out?
Do you know anyone that has been troubled by the regrets in their live. how would you help them?
Interested in Writing about this Topic? Check out the following:
- Competition PRIZE: £70.00
- Entries Opens: 31st January, 2016
- Entries Closes: 29th February, 2016
- Voting Starts: 1st March, 2016
- Voting Ends 31st March, 2016
- Results/Winner Announced 1 April, 2016
- Location Restrictions: Open to All Geo-locations (Worldwide)
- Age restrictions: Open to People from 18 Years and Above.
Anyone below 18 Years can enter, BUT MUST submit a Consent Form signed by a Parent/Guardian.
Please see the following Links: Essay Competition Rules.
Ready to choose?
Fill this form >> Competition Form